auto h23a1 95 si lude need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preludedude

ok so my girl wants to break in to the race seen
but cant drive stick for shit all bad right so we went out and got a 95 lude auto for 1000 bucks and we started whit whit looks and and she got hooked now she want the power to match so i was thinking header intake and 2.5 exhaust aand a hi-flow cat but she wants to kill her self just kidding but she dose want alot of power so idk what way to go she refuses to learnhow to drive stick so what do i do i gees what im asking is it even worth bliding up the h23a or should i just swap it out and go h22a1

please help

ps she dose not want nos or tubo or supercharger all motor is what she wants

and keep in mind its for my girl and its her day driver

High powered auto Hondas are a disaster waiting to happen. Especially with the extra torque of the 2.3. You don't want her dd sitting in your driveway while you source a new tranny after the stock one blows. Go with the I/H/E for the time being and gradually push her towards manual if she wants to build something quicker.

I really like my Password JDM Carbon Kevlar "power chamber" intake. But really any decent quality one will do. There isn't going to be a huge difference in gains to be found there. Same with exhaust for the most part. Any nice 2.5" free flowing cat back will do. The big difference there is sound of course. My Si came with a no name exhaust with a free flowing but not overly big can style muffler and its not in any way obnoxious. Just a little throatier and slightly louder than stock. The header is the mod you don't wanna totally cheap out on. A nice 4-2-1 design will perform well regardless of brand on a moderately modded car. The difference is the materials they're built with and quality of welds and such. I have a Hytech header on my Si. Awesome header but kind of expensive honestly. If you just want a good design at a decent price at least try to get a stainless one. So it doesn't rust out. Check out the sponsors pages on here. One of them builds nice examples and IIRC they go for a pretty good price.

so any ebay intake is fine and i kinda dont want to change the stock muffler but i do want to up my pipeing to 2.5 and get a hi flow cat i think its better to keep stock muffler cuz i live in cali and they trip off exhaust tips out here so on the headers i was thinking on honing the head to match AND JUST GETTING SOME dc headers 4-1

thanks for your feed back you helped alot

have you ever heard of a junk yard turbo kit ????? i think it you could be a fun thing to do and great way to learn about boosting any info you have on this subject would be great

EBay piping with a legit filter like K&N. Thats pretty much what i wanted to do on the muffler end. Just grab one off a new Si or something. But I'm gettin rid of it anyway. 4-1s would be fine and DC is a good and widely available brand. Just make sure its coated. Non coated dcs rust like a mofo. You could port the exhaust chambers to match if you want. maybe do some blending, smoothing, and gasket matching on the intake side if you feel like it. but without some cams or something there's really no point. just bolt the header I'm and be done.

People have been sourcing stock turbos off cars in junkyards for decades. I've never done a boosted build and haven't looked to much into it but there are plenty of writeups out there. But again, I wouldnt do It If you've still got the slushbox in the car.

thanks for you help and slush box meaning ac right sorry im kinda a noob

LOL, you need to teach her how to drive standard bro, shit i taught my wife how do drive stick on my 99si coupe turbo...... she almost dropped my tranny but she learned!!! PACIENTS!!!

lol i tryed in my rex stage 3 cluctch and she drove it like a champ but can so it in a stock car for the life of here idk i think its cuz she can feeel the clutch grabbing and as in stock she cant i got it ill just buy her a upgraded clutch duh fuck im slow sometimes thank guys all you advice really helped

Back