1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Obd1 f22b2 into obd2 f22b2 auto

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Raptor1000rr, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Raptor1000rr

Raptor1000rr New Member

95 obd1 f22b2 into 96 f22b2 obd2 what is easiest and least expensive thing to do I had the engine so I figured just put it in but I can't figure out what is best swapping ecu to obd1 or oil pump and sensor with a what do I need to do what's best thing without buying another engines

2. f22b1 coupe

f22b1 coupe Junior Member

Easiest thing to do is swap the ECU and harness- tearing down the timing end of the engine is a lot more involved, I do it all the time and I can tell you if it were be, and I weren't in a time crunch, I'd buy the OBD adapter, ECU, and engine harness. Period.

3. Raptor1000rr

Raptor1000rr New Member

Thanks appreciate u helping me make the decision that's what I'm gonna do

4. Raptor1000rr

Raptor1000rr New Member

Question does the obd1 controll the auto trans after I swap the ecu with connector harness

5. Raptor1000rr

Raptor1000rr New Member

And does anyone know the exact model # on the Ecu that I need where to get the jumper from

6. f22b1 coupe

f22b1 coupe Junior Member

Hell, I think you can get the adapters on ebay these days, and I don't think model numbers matter- I could be wrong but I don't picture there being more than one ECU code for OBDI. The harness shouldn't be too bad, and the ECU is all you'll need- the TCU is the same for OBDI and OBDII.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted