1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto to 5speed conversion

Discussion in 'Integra' started by Acurainteg96, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Acurainteg96

Acurainteg96 New Member

What do i need to be able to convert my auto integ to a 5 speed integ???
    Transaxle, Clutch, pedal, guage cluster, clutch master cylinder, radiator. :ph34r: anything else??? like ECU????? Also will a GS-R Tranny fit on the RS bottom, :confused: or is there a difference in the GSR and RS. If so Whats the difference.. Where can i get at reliable transaxle from?????:confused:
    Help would be appreciated!!!!!! Eric!!!

Attached Files:

2. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

A GSR trans will bolt right up... you'll need both the clutch pedal and brake pedal from a 5-speed car. And yes, you'll need to get a 5-speed ecu. You'll also have an issue with the neutral safety switch on the steering column and reverse lights will need to be wired up. I wouldn't tackle the project if you don't have at least moderate electrical skills. It's nothing really too major to do the job, I'm just trying to inform you as best I can.

Also, you need the rear T-bracket, upper trans mount and front torque mount from a 5-speed car.

Also, you'll need the shift linkage from a manual car and there will need to be some cutting and light fab work for the shift area.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  3. tartymctang2357

tartymctang2357 Grand High Wizard

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted