Auto to 5speed conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acurainteg96

What do i need to be able to convert my auto integ to a 5 speed integ???
Transaxle, Clutch, pedal, guage cluster, clutch master cylinder, radiator. :ph34r: anything else??? like ECU????? Also will a GS-R Tranny fit on the RS bottom, :confused: or is there a difference in the GSR and RS. If so Whats the difference.. Where can i get at reliable transaxle from?????:confused:
Help would be appreciated!!!!!! Eric!!!

Attachments

• DSC01793.JPG
    DSC01793.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC01775.JPG
    DSC01775.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 258
A GSR trans will bolt right up... you'll need both the clutch pedal and brake pedal from a 5-speed car. And yes, you'll need to get a 5-speed ecu. You'll also have an issue with the neutral safety switch on the steering column and reverse lights will need to be wired up. I wouldn't tackle the project if you don't have at least moderate electrical skills. It's nothing really too major to do the job, I'm just trying to inform you as best I can.

Also, you need the rear T-bracket, upper trans mount and front torque mount from a 5-speed car.

Also, you'll need the shift linkage from a manual car and there will need to be some cutting and light fab work for the shift area.

Last edited:
Back