Auto To Manual 94 Civic V-tech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have another civic it is the same car but a manual....it is wrecked so i am gonna make my civic a manual...i want to know if the wiring is all gonna match up..i ble my auto tranny for the third time so it is time to get rid of it..i am gonna put the clutch pedal assy, clutch lines, master cyl, slave cyl, shifter linkage, but i want to know what all to look forward to when wiring comes into place,, like how is my reverse lights gonna come on,. and i dont understand how the clutch will be made where the pedal has to be pushed in to start the car..i dont know what is up a head of me..please if anyone knows anything about this process let me know. and do i have to use the auto ar manual wiring harness on the engine and will either fit in place i am confused. please i need alll the input i can get..thank you!!!

Not the hardest thing in the world to do.There is info in the forums,do a search,there is a lot ot it.

yes you will need a manual tranny ECU. i know you will need to have a hydrolyc resovoir also since the tranny is hydro.

you are a f@G i am not worried about my spelling but the question still stands??????i am not sure what to do on my swap???to you jeff and spoon you are f@gs go f#c% yourselves..

:does the ban dance:
hitlertime.gif

Oh yeah, and :newbie:
vtech.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back