1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto To Manual Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by dethtrax, Apr 23, 2003.

1. dethtrax

dethtrax Junior Member

Ok heres the plan of attack im planning to swap my engine out and replace it with the B18C5 with a man tranny. this is going into a 98 Civic DX Coupe (Canadian Version) with all the necessary hardware for the swap to work. now heres my next problem i have found this link http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/5gtech/a...uto-manual.html which shows how to do a auto to man swap but its for a RH drive car. What i need to know is will these intructions work for a LH drive car?
    Has anyone actually done this and willing to post it or email me the details about how they did it there own swap?

And again no I dont wanna buy a new car

L88

dethtrax

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

LHD RHD,it's the same thing.

3. whatdahieu

whatdahieu Senior Member

where the hell is trinidad shit i would like to import a RHD car namely a first gen crx

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

yeah i did my auto to manual swap but it was in an 89 civic and i have cable tranny...it was very easy for the cables tranny...all i needed was the clutch cable and the pedal box...cost me a total of $35...i don't know how hard it is for the hydro tranny cars but RHD and LHD doesn't matter as stated above

5. exracer

exracer New Member

can anyone help me with auto to manual in a 12/90 accord ex-r (canadian version)the car is stock however i'd love to put money and more time into her! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Korax

Korax New Member

Dude stop posting in everyone's threads. Go to the top and make a new thread.

7. 92 power

92 power New Member

i want to the same thing i have a 92 hb civic thats auto an wanna swap i to man. on my own but i need to kno exactly wat i need like shifter pedal clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder which should come wit a swap an cluch boooster wat else am i missing

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted