Auto To Manual Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dethtrax

Ok heres the plan of attack im planning to swap my engine out and replace it with the B18C5 with a man tranny. this is going into a 98 Civic DX Coupe (Canadian Version) with all the necessary hardware for the swap to work. now heres my next problem i have found this link http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/5gtech/a...uto-manual.html which shows how to do a auto to man swap but its for a RH drive car. What i need to know is will these intructions work for a LH drive car?
Has anyone actually done this and willing to post it or email me the details about how they did it there own swap?

And again no I dont wanna buy a new car

L88

dethtrax

yeah i did my auto to manual swap but it was in an 89 civic and i have cable tranny...it was very easy for the cables tranny...all i needed was the clutch cable and the pedal box...cost me a total of $35...i don't know how hard it is for the hydro tranny cars but RHD and LHD doesn't matter as stated above

can anyone help me with auto to manual in a 12/90 accord ex-r (canadian version)the car is stock however i'd love to put money and more time into her! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to the same thing i have a 92 hb civic thats auto an wanna swap i to man. on my own but i need to kno exactly wat i need like shifter pedal clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder which should come wit a swap an cluch boooster wat else am i missing

Back