autocross

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll say it again.....IF I can find and swap the engine in the AE86...I'll be there..... :ph34r:

MAYBE. I'm gonna try and install the new i/c & piping tonight... Then I just need to get the new downpipe on, and try to improve on my oil return... If that goes right, IM THERE!

I wanna go, but my lazy ass hasn't bought a helmet yet, I know I had all winter. so fo this first of the season for me if B, E or Bill will share I'm 95% in

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Apr 27 2004, 12:58 PM
I wanna go, but my lazy ass hasn't bought a helmet yet, I know I had all winter. so fo this first of the season for me if B, E or Bill will share I'm 95% in

i always bring 2 helmets.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2004, 06:13 PM
it's my birfhday!

GO shorty... Its your birfhday...

We gonna party like... its your birfhday...

we gonna sip bacardi like... its your birfhday...

:p :p :p

Doubt the car will be ready guys... i'm BROKE AS HELL for the next few weeks, unless my ebay auctions pick up, and i take care of some other extra money makers i'm out...

how about martine in a cake flavor cake? lol

don't make me a cake. I'll feel bad/retarded :)

don't make me post the pic of the last time someone made a cake for me for my birthday :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 28 2004, 11:26 AM
don't make me post the pic of the last time someone made a cake for me for my birthday :ph34r:

Twists B's rubber arm, show us the pic.

good turn out for a rainy day? wanted to go but started taking out my motor for the swap. fuckin mounts, i ordered them 2 wks ago but still not here!!

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 2 2004, 06:11 PM
it was a great day. :D

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the pix! Nice job today.

And B, happy birfday. Sorry I couldn't join you guys, but I had to stop at my mother's on the way home. She gave me food. ;)

Back