1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

automatic ls supercharged......info please

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by xs2kx, Mar 12, 2005.

1. xs2kx

xs2kx Member

ok guys have a friend im doin some research for......the cars a 94 automatic ls....i have a couple questions......i know the ls is pretty good for handling alittle boost stock....trying to get a plan setup for this motor....already im lookin at crower camshafts and complete valvetrain.....srp 8.5:1 pistons....eagle forged rods....now only lookin to produce no more than 10 psi not sure which supercharger were goin with vortech or jackson.....should i go for the rods or keep stock?? The automatic ecu im not to familiar with havent looked into it , if someone has the ecu code i would appreciate it i know its either a p74 or p75. Its goin to get tuned. Does anyone know of where i can find a race converter for the tranny?? Im open for suggestions and i appreciate any help thank you

2. civic32958

civic32958 Junior Member

if u are already going to do pistons you should diffenitly do rods too.

3. trappd-in-859

trappd-in-859 New Member

I dont think an auto tranny will hold that much power so I think you should do an auto-manual swap before anything else.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted