automotive repair schools?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

waz up everyone just a question for those of you who have attended an automotive school, which school is a good school to go to. i live in cali currently in the military in the high desert, im getting ready to get out and am very interested in studying automotive repair. so far everything i found out is that UTI is a very good school but dam its about 22,000 for a year, ive also been looking at a community college in victorville "victor valley community college" now there classes are $18 dollars a unit, but im still looking, if anyone has attended these schools feedback would be appreciated. also any reccomendations of any other schools would be appreciated. thanks

i'm currently attending UTI in phoenix. its awesome, hands down the best automotive school out there. the school is moving to a new campus is july or august so i would recomend waiting until then to start.

CALI eh? BEST SCHOOL, SEQIOUA INSTITUTE! Fremont Cali. enough said yo. Gaurantee job after training, benefits, financial aid, student housing, Sec 8. MANY MANY programs (BMW program, honda, skip barber racing, etc.)

other than that Butte College up in northern cali.

UTI got some sort of grant program or something. A representative told us about it--pay them when you get the money. I myself am going to UTI in Texas(I think its in Houston). I stay pretty close to UTI NASCAR but i dont want to go there. I hear if you go to UTI you are pretty much guranteed(spl?) a job. I can list what training courses they have right here:
AutoDiesel: Audi, BMW, Ford, Internation ITEP, Jaguar, Benz, NASCAR, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagon, Volvo
Motorcycle+Marine: Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Mercury
I also heard something that i think its Ford or Porsche or something, they only accept people that went to UTI, or those are first picks.
I dont know about you but lowest pay for starting around $13 hour and 15 workdays a month sounds good to me. ------------->UTI

hey static do you know where the new school is going to be at, they got one here in rancho cucomanga, for the people attending uti how much did u pay for school and r you satisfied with they teach? also how is that program by hot rod where you build a hot rod pretty tight or so so??

Back