AVG Bathroom Time

How long are you usually in the bathroom for?

• In a Hurry 5-15 mins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent One Breweing 15-30 mins

• Get me the Bible 30mins - 1 hour

• 1 hou

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

I dont really care, Im just bored and this would make for an interesting poll.

I get paid by the hour at work, so everynight I'll be on the toilet dropping a duece....hehe

5-15 mins, since i have better things to do than sit on the can ;)

depends.

I get the shits from just about everything... lol so, it depends on what i've eaten.

normal, im a drop, wipe, go, in 2 min.

other times, im in there for 20+ just shitting my brains out. :)

Routine shit <5mins,
Routine shit with new copy of honda tuning/swank/playboy <15 mins

I'm right on the edge of two on the poll. It's usually right around 15 minutes. I only poop at work, since I get paid for it. There's always good reading material in the bathroom (usually The Onion), so I figure I get paid a good $5-$8 to take a dump every day. :D

nice round non abrasive loaf = 2-3mins + 2-3mins of mag reading = 4-6mins

loose type that is semi moist = 2mins + 2mins for wiping the shit off my ass = 4mins

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 12 2004, 08:35 AM
around 5-15 minutes. just depends really. most of the time tho i am a "power shitter", go in, get the job done and get out.
[post=375947]Quoted post[/post]​

My friend calls that "drive-by shitting". :D

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 12 2004, 10:31 AM
nice round non abrasive loaf = 2-3mins + 2-3mins of mag reading = 4-6mins

loose type that is semi moist = 2mins + 2mins for wiping the shit off my ass = 4mins
[post=375943]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

5-15
sometimes less

OGGY if it's more. My brother and I heard a dude dropping a bomb at the mall a few years ago. He was breathing hard and straining pretty bad. After a good strain and a PLUNK, he exclaims with passion "OH GOOD GOD YES!" :lol:

Hence forth a good dump has been known as an OGGY.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 12 2004, 10:35 AM
around 5-15 minutes. just depends really. most of the time tho i am a "power shitter", go in, get the job done and get out.
[post=375947]Quoted post[/post]​

i remember one time, bout a month back, we were talking on aim.. you say "brb, gotta shit".. then litereally 45 seconds later he says "ok, i'm back" (45 seconds between his two comments)

that was really fuckin funny!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 12 2004, 05:03 AM
depends on how interesting what i'm reading is :)
[post=375869]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

depending on the deuce and the magazines available it can range from less than 5 minutes to well over 30 minutes

Without mags, I'm a 1-5 minuter tops but some times I'll get the shits and be on there for 20+ minutes clearing my digestive track because I'm sensitive to high-fat foods.

I'm a 20-30 minute man. 90% of the time it's once I get home from work, Gameboy Advance SP in hand, and sometimes again after dinner, depending on where I ate. Mexican and Japanese food, even at the good restaurants, TEARS ME UP.

Gotta keep up with my games, mang. :p

Back