1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

awsome day at work

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 90 accord, Jan 30, 2005.

1. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

well first off, i'm a tree salesman.. so anyways, a couple rolled up in an 05 STI, and i helped them.. we talked about it, and otehr carsa in general while we were walking from tree to tree.. anyways, i showed him a tree and he asked a price.. i paused for a second then said "i'm just trying to figure out what price i want to give you"
    he replied "a good one!! i might let you drive my car!"

we joked around for a min, then got back into designing his landscape and whatnot.. after i sold him trees for his landscape, he says "want to go for a ride?"

hell yeah i do.. i went and cleared it with my boss, and he hands me the keys.. "here you go, take her for a spin" my mouth just about dropped to the floor... obviously they both came with me.. so i pull out of the nursery, and just drive normal, not wanting to seem like an asshat and all.... after i shift into 2nd, he says "quit pussyfootin around, floor it!!' holy shit does that thing have some fucking power!! i mean, wow..lol. so i drive it for a couple miles, drove back to the nursery, and he went on his way..

i'm still all excited that i got to drive it! specially since i don't know him personally, and he was just a random walk in customer!!

best day ev4r!!

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

haha damn it... you suck. :)

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

It's nice huh? Given that the STi transmission is basically bulletproof, I wouldn't worry either if I had an STi and just let a random kid beat on it for a few minutes. Shift the sucker hard and you just get kicked right in the seat of the pants. :)

4. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

for sure!

i didnt smash the gears, i didnt want it to seem like i dont have any respect for someone else's property, but he told me to floor it a few times, which i promptly did :D

definately want one now!!

that thing pulled harder in 5th gear, then my civic did in first!!

5. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

reminds me of hearing a story about a guy in a del sol... 'wtf are you driving so nice for? beat on it' :lol:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted