awsome day at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well first off, i'm a tree salesman.. so anyways, a couple rolled up in an 05 STI, and i helped them.. we talked about it, and otehr carsa in general while we were walking from tree to tree.. anyways, i showed him a tree and he asked a price.. i paused for a second then said "i'm just trying to figure out what price i want to give you"
he replied "a good one!! i might let you drive my car!"

we joked around for a min, then got back into designing his landscape and whatnot.. after i sold him trees for his landscape, he says "want to go for a ride?"

hell yeah i do.. i went and cleared it with my boss, and he hands me the keys.. "here you go, take her for a spin" my mouth just about dropped to the floor... obviously they both came with me.. so i pull out of the nursery, and just drive normal, not wanting to seem like an asshat and all.... after i shift into 2nd, he says "quit pussyfootin around, floor it!!' holy shit does that thing have some fucking power!! i mean, wow..lol. so i drive it for a couple miles, drove back to the nursery, and he went on his way..

i'm still all excited that i got to drive it! specially since i don't know him personally, and he was just a random walk in customer!!

best day ev4r!!

It's nice huh? Given that the STi transmission is basically bulletproof, I wouldn't worry either if I had an STi and just let a random kid beat on it for a few minutes. Shift the sucker hard and you just get kicked right in the seat of the pants. :)

for sure!

i didnt smash the gears, i didnt want it to seem like i dont have any respect for someone else's property, but he told me to floor it a few times, which i promptly did :D

definately want one now!!

that thing pulled harder in 5th gear, then my civic did in first!!

Back