awsome night turned bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i have a friend (Evan) that JUST got out of boot camp for the marines (were talking 2 days ago) and got back into town yesterday. i've known him for 17ish years, so we've been friends for a long time. well anyway, we went to denny's with a couple other buddy's (Jossi, Mike) to just hang out, catch up on things, etc. Evan was wearing his marines outfit(for lack of better terminology).. a guy walked bywhere we were sitting, and just said "thanks, i really appreciate what your doing for our country" just out of the blue. fucking cool. well on the way out, a group of kids were walking by(3 or 4, tattoo's, dreads, etc) and one of them yells out "fuck you, you fucking military pussy."

that done pissed us all off. me, Jossi and Mike dropped our left overs and were about to go beat some ass, while Evan just walked away, calling us to just ignore it and do the same. we picked up our food, walked over to the car, and were about to get in, when this douche chimes in "yeah, your all fucking pussies, especially that military faggot" we said fuck it, started running over there when more of thier friends came out, and jumped in between us; to stop of from beating this kids face in. well, it just so happens that they guy that had stopped and said thanks earlier, was in that group. they pleaded with us, and told us that he was drunk off his ass, and to just ignore him, because he is a stupid fuck.basically, beggd us to not bash his brains in. so we just said fuck it, and left..

my question is, why do people pull this shit; when it's people like Evan that are willing to give his life, so that others can remain to be free.. wether you agree where the military is or not, they are still serving our country, so you can remain free.

i can't even begin to explain how angry this makes me. it's skum like this that makes me so discouraged about my country.

unfortunatly thats the shit you have to deal with when you are in the military

Some people get drunk and just look to start fights. My buddy sean is a big guy, and now he refuses to go to bars, because almost everytime he goes to a bar some want to start a fight with him because he is a big guy. The guy does nothing to encourage it either he is very quiet, always has a smile on his face, and rarely gets drunk. People are just dicks.

ok... here's my take.

i am NOT willing to stake my life on the line. call is selfish, call it whatever. i have kids to think about, and honestly, i really don't think i could hack it. i AM a pussy bitch. :)

not that people in the military don't have kids or families, but they are WILLING to make the ultimate sacrifice that i could never make. they do it without thought... and i respect that immensely.

thank him and everyone else who's in the military. they're not doing something for themselves, they're doing it for us.

Jamie... you personally tell Evan that I appreciate what he's done, i wish him luck, and i'm proud of him for standing up for me, someone he doesn't know, my kids, and my country without thinking of himself.

i'll have to show him this thread, get his imput on it as well..

he posted here a few times under "firstaccord" i'll see if ican get him to become more active!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 10 2005, 07:58 PM
a group of kids were walking by(3 or 4, tattoo's, dreads, etc) and one of them yells out "fuck you, you fucking military pussy."

well, it just so happens that they guy that had stopped and said thanks earlier, was in that group. they pleaded with us, and told us that he was drunk off his ass, and to just ignore him, because he is a stupid fuck.basically, beggd us to not bash his brains in. so we just said fuck it, and left..
[post=443868]Quoted post[/post]​

That KID was drunk and has issues with authority figures. He is just a hater. He probably would also be the kind of person to yell profanities at any authority figure that he could get away with. He's just a loser with a huge self-destructive streak in him.

i have full respect for the military, they always did/do what I won't. I might be an asshole sometimes, but not to military, it is the only figure I looks at as a real asset to this country.

Its been said to me as well. As a matter of fact one of my friends was at my house when my sister nad her husband (Marine) came over... the friend had said something about me getting ready to ship of for boot camp (Marine) and my sister got pissed cause it was one of the comments you dont really have any right saying to someone else who is or will be in the military. So that sparked a debate. All I can you is basically... ignore it. Fuck them. How big of a man does it make him for saying the shit he said.

I have 900 times the respect for anyone in the military, Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force etc... doesnt matter... I have more respect for him than for said individuals like the dreaded fucks at Denny's. Or other who choose to run their mouths.

If it werent for the military... would we be free.

Brian

One of my best friends just finished boot camp at Camp Penelton (sp?). Last I heard, he was kicking ass in basic training. But I can't wait until he gets back. Thanks to him and all the other who give so much of themselves for their country. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 10 2005, 09:58 PM
I'll be the first to say it then. Self control. Learn it.

It takes more courage and maturity to walk away from WORDS than it does to fight needlessly.
[post=443922]Quoted post[/post]​

thats exactly what we did, but it's tough seeing my buddy for the first time in about 6 months getting ragged on only 2 days after he graduates boot camp. it was just completely un expected, especially since this happend at 1AM, on a sunday night. it also just happened to be his first night away from home since he graduated as well.

yeah i've got it a couple times since getting out of boot camp. its all self control, just know who's the bigger person. Its almost the same as peole who insult military persons just because they dont agree with the war, like we actually have a say in whether we go to war or not. next time someone insults you or tells you shit for being a marine or whatever you may be, just say"you know what, even though you say that, i am still willing to go to war and die for you to still have the right to say what you want" It may not be totally true but it will sure make their ass think about how they act. Thats basically what we do, defend our country's rights, and one of those rights is for people fto be able to criticize and insult us, sucks but its true.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 11 2005, 04:28 AM
MRP ownz joo!! :lol: that sucks
[post=444049]Quoted post[/post]​

Shut up... MRP sucks... 7 weeks here y0... I hate MRP. I love the Corps...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jan 11 2005, 03:20 AM
It took your friend 6 months to graduate boot camp?

Camp Pendleton, y0.
[post=444033]Quoted post[/post]​

he had caught pnemonia<sp?> in both lungs and was in teh hospital for 2 weeks, was pulled out, caught it again, a week later, and went into the hospital for 3 more weeks..he went out of stare about a month before he left, to see family and whatnot as well.

people are always out to start a fight. personally I think it's interesting how the man trained to kill walked away. even more respect for that.

Back