Axels And Shift Linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pdqcrx

The axels are out of a 90 integra. The outside boots are shot. Do I have to take the balancer and everthing else off one end just to put this on? Where can I get just the bands to put the balancer back on with? Also my shift linkage has no rubber bushing at the trans. Do I have to get this from Acura? or can I buy at a online store. Thanks

u can get that bushing offline or at a junkyard and regarding the axle's just get remanufacture ones for like 50 bucks each 100 bucks will save u a grip of headache's..now and later if u didnt put the boots right..

i'm not a fan of remanufactured axles, i've had bad experience with them. i broke 2 already. i broke one cuz i decided to see what kind of launch i can get after i had broken in my freshly swapped motor, my dad had to come and help me push the car home. and the second one had a busted boot after about 2 weeks of use.
i say go to Honda and buy brand spankin new axles. they quoted me $287 for the pair. OR buy some aftermarket ones that will withstand up to like 300-400 hp.

that's my $0.02

the only problem i have had waith remanufacter axle's were in my h22 EF and they snaped in the burnout box, but then again i made em, at Cbad raceway and the only reson my right side went out was because i droped the cluthc at 8k to spin the slicks..but othern then that i have had good experiance's with remanu axle's here in my area...

Back