1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aXis Haens

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by iVtec, Oct 5, 2002.

1. iVtec

iVtec Member

heyy everyone, i just registered and wanted to know how much the weight 19" aXis Hagens are... and will there be a problem fitting them on a 5th gen. lude? thnx...

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

theyre around 26lbs ... they should fit ... company says they specialize in 19s for imports .... but why??? theyre heavy as hell and anything that big/heavy is gunna kill your take off... perhaps you havent noticed but hondas arent exactly famous for gut wrenching torque... those rims will slow you down more than the i/h/e you have planned will help you

3. iVtec

iVtec Member

you got a point but i plan to boost it in the future and have other mods too....i just wanna have a lot of go but still get some show, and the Hagens look great on the lude....anyways when i go to the track im goin to have slicks so it doesn't really matter if it slows be down something in the street....at least it'll still look good...thnx

4. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

i vote against the 19 inch monsters...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted