1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Axis Wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by CRX_m0nkey, Mar 15, 2004.

1. CRX_m0nkey

CRX_m0nkey Member

I am probably going to get a set of AXIS Maglite (15x7 and only 11 or so lbs) wheels, but before I buy them I thought I'd make sure they wouldn't fall apart in a month :). I don't really see many people at all running them on their cars so I was wondering if there was a reason for that?

Axis Maglite Pictures

Thanks guys.

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

maybe im just dumb when it comes to wheels... but they look a little flimsy.

im a konig guy. :D

3. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

Axia are fair for the price in my opinon. kinda like a cheap/mid range performance wheel. There are better (of coarse for more money), and worse wheels out on the market. Remember that unless you have a highly setup car(suspension and so), your not really going to notice the diffrence in wheels except for maybe weight and visual quality. Get what you can afford and what makes you happy. I've known some people with them and for the most part they were satified with them.

matt

4. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

5. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

the mag lites are ok, but they look ugly. just get some rota's.

FYI- for all you SCC readers, James Chen the guy who won USCC the first year, and the third year...hes the owner of Axis Wheels, hmm....i wonder why he has a new car in the USCC every year.

6. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

yeah, i was a little dissapointed when he won last year with a nearly stock (compared to everybody else) 350Z :( . i'm definiately callin' a skyline to win this year :D .

7. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

:werd: i was highly dissapointed that a god damn 350z beat everything. i was hoping for the ultima...but then i saw the numbers, and i was even more dissapointed.

8. shortbusrebel07

shortbusrebel07 Senior Member

i think he paid off the editors of SCC, i thought that stock lookin green supra should of won.

9. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

:werd: needs another spoke

10. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

the stock lookin supra was near stock, and had like 6tvs. thats not the ultimate street car.

i bet james car next year is gonna be yellow.

year 1- yellow ferrari---wins
    year 2- silver mr2--- blows cyl #3 halfway through
    year 3- yellow 350z---wins

i liked his Z, i knew it would do well, alot of the other cars are near track only, so ythey do shiity on the street tests, and cars like that green supra dont have enough gear for tha track. while james 350 was near stock, the 350 in its stock form is a track beast, it doesnt need much enhancement.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted