Axle Clicking-Replaced Axle Still Clicking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bl6CRX

Alright, this one got me, my axle was clicking when i make a right turn like a cv joint is going out, SO i replaced the passanger side axle and it was still clicking, So i was like WTF, axle shop didn't replace the bearings on this remanufactured one, so I took it back and exchanged it, put the second one on and it still clicks, anyone have any idea about this, maybe a wheel bearing or ball joint? but it only does it when i make right turns...

If it's clicking while ur making a right turn, it's most likely your Driver Side Axle.

Mine was doing the same in my Civic, and it was the Driver side axle.

Also I don't know where you live, or what auto-parts stores you have out there...

But If you have an O'Reileys Auto Parts store, get their axle's, Lifetime Warranty, and they work just as good as OEM.

:doh: yeah thats got to be it, it makes perfect since when considering the differential and power distribution, it sounded like the passanger side, but i think i just thought so cause i replaced the drivers side not to long ago and the passanger side one was the one that came with my motor and has been in for over three years, damn i got rid of a champ of an axle...

I jsut recently started with the same problem but I replaced the passenger side axle and had the driver side axle rebuilt.My noise sounds like a bad axle but how,and it only does this noise when I take off and come to a stop. It wont clack or make any noise when turning. Can this be a bad wheel bearing ???. :blink:

Not usually but I did have that noise come from a wheel bearing one time. But only once.

Back