Axle problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integlude69

Dose anyone who has the h22 integra swap have any problm with axles going bad ?

Originally posted by integlude69@Mar 24 2005, 08:46 PM
Dose anyone who has the h22 integra swap have any problm with axles going bad ?
[post=478312]Quoted post[/post]​

i havent had any prolblems with my axles.. im using place racing mounts.. they seem so much easier then the hasports.. but anyways i used hasport level2 axles with the prelude intermediate shaft... i have never had any problems with them..
94 gsr w/h22a
mods.. act clutch HA3-XTSS, xact prolite flywheel, quaife lsd tranny, twm itb's,ge vacuum canistor, rc 370cc injectors,walbro 190lph,aem ems,aem gears, ur ss pulleys, crower stage3 n/a cams, oversized and bored 1mm valves stems, springs and retainers, 3angle valve job w/ 1mm oversized valves,nology wires,msd sci ignition,msd external blaster coil,fluidyne radiator,fal dual fan, hotshot 4-1 drag headers, apexi world sport2 exhuast, kgr egr block off plate,tokico adjustable struts,ground control coilovers, dc front strut,dc rear strut and dc lower strut bars, traction bar,eibach sway bars...cars fully gutted w/ 1 sparco seat..on drag slicks 12.06et
nexts mods are fully built bottom end je pistons 11:5:1 oversized .50 , eagle rods, guard block, sleeved, stroker kit from 2.2l to 2.6l

my experience with stock axels has been that life is mostly about how you use them,when I spend alot of time in the dirt spinning out with the tires turned I go through axels pretty fast.

Back