1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Axle swap question

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by Mario_742, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Mario_742

Mario_742 New Member

I'm doing an ls-vtec swap in a 93 integra and i have a question about the driveshafts and halfshaft. i ordered a set of aftermarket parts for the driveshafts (stronger and able to handle more hp...those reasons)

now, i received a set of driveshafts from avid racing, they're for an 88-91 civic doing a b-series swap (that's all they had). firstly i was wondering if those will fit no problem?

second i ordered an aftermarket halfshaft also (same reason, stronger, handle more hp) and the one they sent me was wrong, so we sent it back, but now i can't find one for my car (94-01 integra halfshaft is different and doesn't fit, that's what i was sent first). now i was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes for my setup......and if the half shaft from a first gen SiR can handle the higher hp and i could just keep that one......or maybe i should get the halfshaft froma 93 GSR???

any help is greatly appreciated.....

2. burninriceinva

burninriceinva New Member

you can try hasport.com also if i remember correctly the parts should be interchangeable i used several parts from 90-93 integras for my swap into a CRX

3. Mario_742

Mario_742 New Member

i've already looked on the hasport site, they don't have the half shaft for a 90-93 integra.....

4. burninriceinva

burninriceinva New Member

street imports.com has them for b series for 109 plus shipping just looked at it for Gsr's.

5. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18 New Member

the one on street imports.com is for a 94 and up integra and it will not fit

6. 8689tegs

8689tegs New Member

What block?

What block are you using? 90-93 teg's don't need custom mounts or special half shafts for B-series blocks. They came stock with the right equipment, that's why you can't find mounts.

7. Mario_742

Mario_742 New Member

uh, thanks for taking the time to post, but i never said anything about the mounts (i got those covered already, no worries there), i was only asking about aftermarket half-shafts.......thanks anyways though

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted