Ayumi......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I got a nice little collection of Ayumi Hamasaki.....and I got to get more....

Who else listens to her?

Hint..she's the Japanese version of Britteny ;)

dont really listen to her ..... but ive fired off a few rounds watching her videos :)

ive got a small collection, courtesy of your wifey and kazaa. :D

shes got a good song out for the "kindgom hearts" ps2 game from squaresoft/disney. "simple and clean" i think its called.

ayumi11.jpg

decent, a little too weird for me though

Pissedoffcel rant:

Eye Surgery, Hair dye, $800 nails and a Pineapple sweatshirt that I SWEAR I saw at goodwill once.

On merits of appearances, this chick is a trainwreck. Nothing about her is Japanese anymore. As far as looking young, thin, and in shape - Come on.. She's Japanese ! There are billions of chicks in this world that look like her.

On the merits of her singing, She is completely unremarkable. So few musicians in the world, have such a unique sound and style that it's worth buying an album. Her voice sounds just like any other common cartoon crooner from Japan. Just as such, I have a little something to say about other musicians:

Britney Spears / Christina Aguilera / Jessica Simpson / and that spanish twat: These are all the same girl. Yes, I know that they are really different people but they aren't different enough to count. They are the same bitch in different tempos. Same goes for black singers. Everyone of them sound different, but not different enough to count.

And then they wonder why we won't buy the album. It's all different, of course, but in so many ways... It's same fucking album over and over.

Back to Ayumi. She looks good because she's fucking loaded. Rich girls ALWAYS look stunning. Struggling musicians who are worth their salt wind up looking like Janis Joplin. Aretha Franklin. Bernadette Peters.

And not once has anyone jerked off to them.

-> Steve

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 22 2004, 09:24 PM
dont really listen to her ..... but ive fired off a few rounds watching her videos :)

:lol:
LMAO!!

ok, no, i don't listen to her. but, i probably will now. hahaha

she is damn fine... however, i have a tendency toward asian women. :) they're cute and small... like me. however, much prettier. :D

the other day i was in Merced, and there aren't many asian people... i look to my right... and i see a suped up lude with an asian in it... listening to a song in japanese. it's an american tune... and i recognize the song, even tho it isn't in english... wicked. so i started singing it (in english) and he just kinda looked at me funny.

/odd story.

I've been looking at pictures of her on Japanese website for like 2 weeks now trying to figure out if she was a model, or actress or what. Thanks for the info. I would like to listen to her, but I have no means of a downloader thanks to my dad and his constant fear of viruses on a computer that isnt even his. So if anyone could post a link that I could get the music from that would be great, if not, oh well. I'll hear it someday.

Oh YA, :wub: :hitit: here---> :moon: :thumbsup: :drool:

*EDIT* What about Utada Hikaru? Anyone know if her music is good. She's coming out with an english album soon. Here is her picture, not the greatest, resize screwed up....
s4089df277c841.jpg

I think she is way hotter than Ayumi.

:werd:

I hate it when asian chicks try to look western. They look SOOOOO much better Japanese....I gotta find me a nice japanese girl so I can redeem my blood line :ph34r:

Back