B - Took Your Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RyanS2K

No more '01 X5. I dub this the wicked little grocery-getter...

DSCN2699.jpg

DSCN2700.jpg

DSCN2701.jpg

:worthy: 271 hp...

590 mile to go, then bring on the Stage 1 upgrade from Ultimate Racing!

:worthy: 12.5 sec 1320s

Ryan

My only question - if I pull the OEM altezza style lights and put solid red ones (ala Evo VII) in, is that rice?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Originally posted by RyanS2K@Apr 18 2003, 11:50 PM
My only question - if I pull the OEM altezza style lights and put solid red ones (ala Evo VII) in, is that rice?

Inquiring minds want to know...

that is anti-rice, oem rice is retarded, they are trying to sell that to 17 year old rich ricers, not 30 year old enthusiasts like yourself. other than the taillights/wing, looks bad-ass, I'm sure it drives bad-ass, too :worthy:

ahh i think ryan is slinging the crack rock...jk sick ride man you must work your ass off to afford all those vehicles

you have too many fun toys man, you should donate one to me... the s2k, rsx s, evo, or wife :lol:

ok... Ryan.. what the hell do you do for a living cuz I wanna do that and have sick ass new rides too!!! I live in Maryland and I've only seen i bad ass Evo.. all Black .. sounds like it wants to eat everything in sight.. what a beautiful car :worthy: You luck bastardo :ph34r:

Back