b16 A2 into a eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tunedhonda-ata

im turbo bitch!!!!
my friend has a 1995 civic ex and he just ordered his motor swap. we need to know what has to be done to put it into his civic.. i heard that the wiring harness has to be changed.. if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it easier.
i have done motor swaps but not anything this new.. it is a 2000 b16A2

you will need to either change the wireing harness, or you could convert the engine to obd1, by geting a obd1 dizzy and alternator....most of the other plugs will be fine.....RESEARCH more

Hi need help cant post

I have a 1978 first gen. civic w/1.2 engine but i would like to swap a b16 or a vtec engine dohc. Can help me in this

well ,, last weekend i was doing the same swap into my eg 1994 and i order a B16A2 2000 and i use my stock wireharness and also i was able to use the dizzy the one that i come in the motor but i wasnt able to use the alternator its really hard to convert i will post picture how do we convert its not that hard belive me and if u are in a hury do a google thats where i found it the article and my car is working fine ...now let me ask you that your friends car the single cam was Vtec if not u will have too rewire the Vtec tooo

his car is vtec
he has a ZC motor in there now
if you can post pics and instructions on how to do it that would be great
thank you

Back