b16 first gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i found a first gen b16a1 89-91, for like $800 less than a b16 sir-2, what would i need to do to make that work in a 94 ex? it has the ecu, tranny,engine harness,axels. so let me kno thanks.

exu and tranny won't work, ecu = obs0 your car = obd1, tranny is cable, your car is hydro, buy the sir2, it will be cheaper in the long run, plus you need more than just what you stated, you need shift linkage and mounts.

Quoted post[/post]]
exu and tranny won't work, ecu = obs0 your car = obd1, tranny is cable, your car is hydro, buy the sir2, it will be cheaper in the long run, plus you need more than just what you stated, you need shift linkage and mounts.
hey thanks alot i thought it would be less, but i didnt think bout the obd's. the sir-2 was my first choice anyway i just wanted to see if i could save some money, lol..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
hey thanks alot i thought it would be less, but i didnt think bout the obd's. the sir-2 was my first choice anyway i just wanted to see if i could save some money, lol..
It's cool, also the some of the electronics wouldnt work including the injectors.

Yea, in the end you'd probably wind up spending more getting it running than you'd save.

Back