$$$$$ b16 into 1990 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

ok so i decided to get rid of my b18... well i wanted to frankentstien, but bieng in california, i cant do it legally. so i decided to just put a b16 in to my rex. the problem is do any of the folks in the swap forum know how much its going to cost. im not relly looking to half ass it, because once you engine swap your vehicle, the referree will be the next thing for me, so does anyone know ow much its going to cose for a legit engine swap. B16 into 1990 crx si.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok so i decided to get rid of my b18... well i wanted to frankentstien, but bieng in california, i cant do it legally. so i decided to just put a b16 in to my rex. the problem is do any of the folks in the swap forum know how much its going to cost. im not relly looking to half ass it, because once you engine swap your vehicle, the referree will be the next thing for me, so does anyone know ow much its going to cose for a legit engine swap. B16 into 1990 crx si.

I paid around $2500 for engine, mounts, racing clutch, flywheel, and install.

Quoted post[/post]]
In California, you're looking at $3000-4000. That's why I'm going to turbo a D16Z6 in my '91 Si hatch. It'll meet my power goals (190-200whp) and cost just a little more than a stock B16 swap.

Yeah i was thinking about that the other day. I should of spent the money and just boosted my d-series I would be faster than what I am now. But it is cool to have the famous b series. :ph34r:

Back