1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16 into 91 civic hatch w/90 integra wiring harness

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 91_stylin_civic, Oct 17, 2008.

1. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

i have a 91 civic hatch with a 90 integra complete wiring harness install( had wrecked integra with b16 stripped car and install everything into my hatch) i removed all the wiring for the power seat belts, a/c components and power steering, i have a 2 wire connector off the ecu into the engine compartment and i am not to sure were it goes. also the o2 sensor was spliced into but the car is obd0 was wondering if i am missing something or if someone just ran a chainsaw across the car when they did the swap, and i am looking for a diag. of the vacuum lines.
    thanks

2. red91efhatch

red91efhatch New Member

everything your asking can be found using the search button, you may want to search pinouts, diagram, vacuum, etc.

3. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

you should of used the engine harness that was in your civic, not the one off the integra. not sure how difficult its going to be to get it to work with the integra harness.

4. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

i got the stock civic harness its going back into the car, i know i have to wire up the injector resistor box, vtec, oil pressure. if anyone has any wiring diagrams i could use them or any suggestions

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted