1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16 into Civic EF 90

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by Walterronny, May 11, 2007.

1. Walterronny

Walterronny New Member

i had a Civic EG6 With Y21 tranny and B16a2 engine, well i crashed it and i was looking for to get an EF and will fit that engine (all is in mint condition but i will need alot of bolts and i think somr parts) on EF i will buy soon..

i was wondering what axles exactly i would can get and fit good, i live in Europe....

thx..

2. Walterronny

Walterronny New Member

oh, what about tranny ? Y21 is hydraulic tranny and EF comes with cable clutch, i was looking for to get hasport conversion , there's another way to get it right?

3. Walterronny

Walterronny New Member

anybody? anyone knows if EG6 (B16a2 stock) axles will fit good using intermediate shaft on EF?

4. 91_Civic_Hatch

91_Civic_Hatch New Member

If your planning on keeping the Y21 hydro, the axles you'll need are for the 94-01 integra. I'm asuming you already have the half shaft for it.

5. Walterronny

Walterronny New Member

true is that i havent no axles and half shaft neither but i can get it, so dont i can run with EG6 axles that comes with B16a2 stock? id like it could fit because it's more easy to get here.

thx for ur reply

6. 91_Civic_Hatch

91_Civic_Hatch New Member

No problem on the reply. I'm not really sure if the stock axles for the eg will fit. But if you have them on hand, then I would try to fit them in there. You might have to a little modification, but nothing major. Hope this helps.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted