B16 motor mounts for 89 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACME CRX

Timing belt in my stock D16A6 snapped yesterday doing 75mph on the interstate. Every valve is bent. I have been saving up for a B18C GRS swap but I dont have enough for that yet. Looks like I am going to be putting in a 1st Gen B16 instead. Where can I get a good set of mounts/axels/linkage. Hasport wants $399 for just the mounts. Is that about normal? I also thought about just putting a Y8 head on my current D16 block (as long as it didnt mess up anything in the block) and making a mini me swap. I have about $2000 to $2500 saved up to play with. Any suggestions or pointers? Thanks.

imo, b16 or b18a/b swap, i/h/e, innovative mounts are 1/2 hasport's price and work just fine. either way go b series. itll be WAY faster than a mini me with less work and with tons more room for improvement

hey just FYI use the standard mounts and then energy inserts my rex holds up just fine not to mention that it will only run you about 125

Back