1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16 no spark to cap

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Jdubspeeds, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Jdubspeeds

Jdubspeeds Senior Member

:angry: Just finished my b16 swap in my ef dx hb and now the bitch. It isnt getting any spark to the cap. I replaced the cap. it is getting power to the coil and outta the coil then nothing? Its a low mile jdm motor WTF. Help me out guys Please. Little info, I had HCP engineering do my wiring harness. my ecu is pr3. and i have checked my wires to the ecu like a million times and they seem right. HELP HELP

AIM jdubspeeds

2. blink1_8_2dude

blink1_8_2dude Senior Member

man if your gettin power to the coil but no power out of the coil then you just need a new coil they only cost about 70 bucks then yuo should be all good, had the same prob with my b18b.

3. crx-1.8

crx-1.8 Junior Member

i have the same prob too but my coil is new so do u kon wat the prob?help me out.but i have the obd2 in my crx it is a prob?

4. hondadude199

hondadude199 New Member

ICM (Ignition Control Module) its in the dist. it has 4 wires connected to it 3 on top and one on the side, 60-80 bucks at you dealer, This was my problem, mabey this will help :)

5. Hexen

Hexen Senior Member

i just replaced mine (was 95 at my local dealer) , fixed me right up.

6. crx-1.8

crx-1.8 Junior Member

i got my car fix but i have to chance my under dash to si wirering.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted