b16 powered integra need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i have a 1990 integra that came with an automatic :eek: but i just got a once in a life time deal on a jdm b16 fully pro built with b165speed and tuned and what not with only 40k and i know these are just a drop in pretty much into integra but my questions are; are the 5speed and automatic stock motor mounts the same? after its all bolted in how exactly am i gunna hook up the shift linkage? cani use my automatic axels? and can i use crx pedals? ive never really had to mess around with any front wheel drive linkage so how all that shit work? what will i all need? please help a retard out

You'll need the complete shift linkage w/shifter (drilling 2 holes under the shifter console to hold up the shifter), a 5 speed ecu, 5 speed conversion mount (hasport, innovative, etc.)., and a little wiring for reverse light, starter, and vtec!
Not sure on the crx pedals although I don't see why it won't work! And you'll probably need a 5 speed set of axles! Thats about it for now, Have Fun!

da and the ef are pretty much identical! But its the tranny mount thats different... Back and driver ones shouldn't be a problem.. You can try and use those mounts but the motor won't fit right!

ok so ya ifound the mount at inovative mounts but is that justa tranny mount? and my three stockones with work? and doihave to wire up anything esle besides vtec? and i have everything from thecar the motor came out of

Back