b16 problem on 93 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93dags

hi, im new here i got a friend who got a 93 si hatch tha t last year we swap a b16a in to it the car have i/h/e/ fuel pressure regulator chipped p28 ecu its doing 15.98 in the 1/4 mile and wont pass 120 mph, it got new oil pump , timing belt , all that stuff,but what got my friend is that i have a 93 integra non vtec whith 163000 miles on it i/h/e fuel reg. chipped ecu , im doing 15.7 in the 1/4 mile and when we run from 3rd up on the highway he got me for half a car till he hit 120 after that i go all the way till 140 and 5 or 6 cars in front of him, B) any help? oh igot a question about time marks on the crank shaft pulley on the b 16 cams marks up and the pulley on what mark ? it got 3 marks close 1 separate , wich one it goes? thanks ;)

that is your speed governer on the ECU doing a fuel cut off... get a different chip in the ECU to eliminate that.

you want the one seperate mark, that is TDC, line that up to the pointer on the block. your crank pulleys should then point "UP".

thanks i will do that , , but what you mean with fuel cut, is not limiting, , i thought that the speed governor was like the rev. limiter that you feel when it happend, but thanks for your help :D

Back