B16 stroker kit or LS/Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Im considering building an LS/Vtec motor or stroke my B16
Which one do you think would be a better build and any suggestions on stroker kits for my b16?
I'm considering the possiblity of a turbo or I may jsut do an all motor, havent decided yet.
thanks

I say go for the B16 Stroker the only reason why is that you don't see too many people with that.
Alot of people have LS/VTEC motors and alot of people just build their motor. Be different.
I think you may be able to get a stroker kit from Crower, don't quote me on that though I know they make them for the H22.

I say before you do anything decide on what kinda goals you want to reach then go from there.

Just looking to find out other peoples experiences with either one of these

It'd probably be cheaper to get an LS/VTEC setup built and tuned than it would be to stroke a B16a.

I've thought about stroking my b16a too.

Here's a link to Crowers stroker kits;
Crower Stroker Kit

Quoted post[/post]]
It'd probably be cheaper to get an LS/VTEC setup built and tuned than it would be to stroke a B16a.

I've thought about stroking my b16a too.

Here's a link to Crowers stroker kits;
Crower Stroker Kit
I'm looking at gettting rods to do this, I already have a B18 block so i can move the crank over
So wouldnt i just need custom rods to fit the pistons?

I say sleeve the b16 and bore to 84mm. Then you get extra displacement without sacrificing the revvability of the motor.
And it's cheaper than stroking, and probably as cheap as an ls/vtec.

Back