b16 swap driving me nuts!! help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blasterman87

ok, working on my swap into my 89si, few problems so far..

1- the dizzy did not have a plug on it(either plug) and wires are not the same color.. help with wiring it up please.. the dizzy is labeled td-22 i believe its a obdo and everything else is obdo.

2- the injectors that came with the engine are bigger(not sure of the size) they plugged right in but i had to modify the gromments on intake to make them fit, and they make the fuel rail sit to high, the to sensors touch. the white one with 2 prongs on the intake and the one on the fuel rail that vacume hoses plug into.

3- will the d16 crank pully fit on the b16?? because the b16 has a smaller pully that doesnt allow the alternator belt to tighten up..(its aftermarket aluminum)

this swap is driving me up the wall there was so much crap missing like integra t bracket,clutch cable bracket,dizzy,diffrent injectors,ecu,linkege,..

what is the stamp on the motor? For the alternator i just used a smaller belt i think it was a 29.5 ( did not bang in the engine bay for the alternator) are the injectors seated all the way in? Im not sure if the pulley will fit.

i got the pully/belt issue figured out, now its the dizzy and fuel injectors, can someone pull there cap off there dizzy and tell me what factory color wires go whare on the inside?? and as for the injector i think its my fuel rail, it looks diffrent than other b series rails ive seen.. instead of being square shaped its round cast material... any ideas?? i got it on there and the injectors are seated its just that the two sensors are pushed together because its setting back farther than it should..

Back