b16 to f22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

f22swap

any one ever do this or have any infoon doing this swap to a 89 crx si. we have the complete 92 accord car with the f22 in it. any help would be appreciated

hasport does not make a mount kit for this swap. place racing makes one but it is a weld in kit. you won't find a bolt in kit to put the f22 into your crx. it is a good swap if you are looking for loads of torque, but it will give you some under steer and after welding in the new mounts you will need you will only be able to put in f and h series engins.

Thats a dumb swap, f22=slow.

Thats just a big waste of a CRX, Cmon man GO LS or GSR, dont waste your time with an accord motor. I mean shit, you might as well just leave the stock motor in their and do something with that.

i think it would be cool and different to swap in the f22 everyone always swaps b-series in there car...the second fastest all-motor honda has a f22 in it, and thats in a unibody car no tube chasis. it ran a 10.02 or something. Bisi.

well CPT smarty... the f and h use the same mount points so therefore the H kit will work on the F22 in the crx.

not to get smart or make waves since im new to this forum but "TLB1127" since u think its so stupid. after we get the engine in and get it tuned give me your address and ill be by and when i show u the slip in a quarter mile ill look at u and go no thats not slow ur car is slow :sleep: . so if u really dont have something positive to say keep your mouth shut. and to all that gave us positive feedback thanks if u find out anything else out let us know thatnks......

I want details of hte swap as well... F22's are hella easy to come buy along with the trannies for them abd I have a CRX so there ya go. Im very interested in your progress.

Why do you people always say the accord motors are crap? Everyone always says the b16 is so much better because it has more hp. The b16 does have more hp but that is mostly due to higher compression. If you raised the compression in an f22 motor to the same compression as a b16 my bets are that the f22 would make more hp. The f22 also uses a closed deck design which is better for boost and will make much more tq then a b16. just because it's an sohc doesn't mean it can't perform. As always has been said the second fastest all motor honda is a crx with an f22 engin. Just because so many people are too afraid to do something different doesn't mean it's a bad idea or that you should drive someone else away from the idea.

You all are stupid, I wasnt even talking shit, i was just giving my OWN opinion on the very pointless f22 motor. And yes it has the potential to be a fast motor but thats with heavy mods. I was talking stock also, STOCK f22=slow. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings man, It seems everytime you give your own opinion in these forums, everyone has to pull out their box of tissues and start fuckin CRYING. God Damn, You would think that the age group of people in these forums are at least 16, but i guess most of the people in here are immature cry babies. Oh and by the way "f22swap", Go ahead and bring your slow peace of shit so i can smoke your garbage with my ALL MOTOR CRX-LS. Your already talking shit and the motor isnt even in your car, HAHAHA. I live in Danbury, CT 06810, Come check me out and then we shall see who is talking shit. BYE BYE NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back