B16 wiring question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fardoche

Ok, I just want to make sure I have this wiring part figured out; everything is done except plugging the wiring into the ecu.
JDM B16 into 91 Si
Si harness was used to connect to B16 plugs.

So, all you need to do is connect the pw0 ecu to the 3 Si plugs (that never left the passenger footwell), right?
Plus add the 4 wires for vtec, oil, knock and 02.
But what about the wires already in the holes the four new wires will go in (I think 2 holes are empty). Do I need to relocate the 2 old wires or just forget about them?
Any info appreciated,

You just cut them. Get the wiring diagrams from www.hasport.com also try http://www.geocities.com/teampimports/b16a.html is a good resource as well. I just finished mine so good luck bro lol. Mine was a dx and ive almost got all the bugs out. What axles did you use? I used 91 integra left side and 88 integra right side. My alternator was bad too, might be something else to check out. but fast as hell :) well worth the work.

-Justin

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad your car works fine.
I actually started mine today, without the 4 wires, what the hell at least I know it works.
I used the axles that came with the motor, I think was lucky enough to get SiRs.
Also, that's the webpage I checked to get wiring info but it seems that my ecu plugs are backwards. Where his ecu pins are empty, there's a wire in mine, and that's why im confused.
Any ideas?

hey "whitewrx" did your battery light com on ? is that a tale tale sign of a bad alternator.

i just did my b16 swap and that is one of three bugs on mine(so far)

Back