1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a Bottom End For No2

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by WHITESHADOW, Feb 10, 2003.

1. WHITESHADOW

WHITESHADOW Junior Member

I'm now starting to collect parts for the swap to B16. I plan on going with a 75-shot direct port set-up later on but wanted to build the engine for this now before it goes in. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    MarkM

2. ek9r

ek9r Senior Member

if your intrested, a good friend of mine (who knows his shit) has a b16 head for sale. Never used since it came back from the shop. has port/polish, w/manley oversized valves, portflow valve springs and retainers. also has port matched individual throttle bodies. but i dont know how crazy you want to get. all of this stuff is brand new never been used.

3. wicked92hatch

wicked92hatch Junior Member

i would like some info on some ideas. i am building a b16 also. i was thinking of stock ls rods and a set a of je 10.1 pistons and rings to start with. i would like to stay as cheap as possible seeing as this is my daily driver and heard that stock ls rods are the strongest stock rods and would fit in a b16. let me know somthing as soon as possible.

thanks
    Travis

4. 2 litre EG

2 litre EG Senior Member

whoa he has ITBs for sale?!?!!??! what brand are they? big brother racing? TWM? Toda? and also how much????

PS: why would he port match individual throttle bodies since he "knows his shit"

:)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted