B16a Cable Tranny With A B18c1 95 Gsr Motor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r6_sivik

i bought a 95 gsr motor with a b16a cable tranny first gen im sure itlll line fine cause most b series part are interchangeable but what shift linkage should i use and is the hasport hydro to cable set up reliable will this setup work for my del slo and if you can think of anything else i might need to make it work?

has anybody made this work people are telling me i can use gsr shift linkage for my swap in my del sol 93 others are telling me to use 99si civic shift linkage and others are saying to use the b16a3(del sol dohc) shift likage what do you guys think before i purchase one?

what are you putting it into.......we help if we can but multiple posts on the same topic will not earn you respect...settle down people awnser on thier time not yours

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 8 2003, 01:05 PM
This looks like a new trend, stick with a hydro.

Milan

and unfortunately, a bad one

Let me put it this way, I used to have a cable tranny on my hydro car. I eventually switched back to hydro. I initially went for the cable due to the cheap cost of cable tranny's. They were going for like 200-300 with SiR gearing. I eventually found a S4 that some idiot sold to me for 300 plus shipping. Once you cut corners in this sport you will come back to haunt you.

Milan

Back