b16a FINALLY runs perfect! WOOT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

:p Well I finally managed to find time to work on my own car for once. I ended up taking off my STR TB for now. Putting the stock TB back on. Adjusted my idle, adjusted my throttle cable tension. Took my stupid OBX R plugs out and put in some NGK's and put some crx si injectors in. Runs beautiful now. Quiet and perfect idle no check lights. FINALLY GUYS!! what a pain. Now of course be a swapper the first thing that comes to mind is... shit I outta see if I can put my STR TB back on and make that work too. lol Im gonna leave it alone for a little bit though. Now that its realiable I can trade with my fiance and drive my wrx for a few days .. ;) :p

What you guys think put the str on or wait till I get some cams? Im thinking bout waiting on the cams.

BTW heard a funny term for Jumping a civic on accident (which I did, header isnt so round right now lol) my buddy calls it going Gooks of Hazard! lol funny eh

:D

well congratulations!

i know how it feels to just get so damn frustrated with things... :angry:

but then... after some perseverance... everything pays off! :D

i can only hope i have an easy experience with my swap... good luck on that i'm sure! :lol:

:) i like the gooks of hazard thing. might have to share that with some friends of mine... haha. i promise to give you credit. heehee

late

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 31 2003, 02:16 PM
well congratulations!

i know how it feels to just get so damn frustrated with things... :angry:

but then... after some perseverance... everything pays off! :D

i can only hope i have an easy experience with my swap... good luck on that i'm sure! :lol:

:) i like the gooks of hazard thing. might have to share that with some friends of mine... haha. i promise to give you credit. heehee

late

it truly does pay off after a month!!!

I felt like giving up with my swap but I couldn't!!! B) :lol:

Back