b16a into 91 hatch dx. easy swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicefdx

alright in another thread i had asked about the zc, and i was pretty set on doing that but then i looked and the b16a engine itself is only like $50 more than the zc engine. the zc is said to be a pretty straightforward swap, so how hard with the b-series swap be? new axles, mounts etc..? will my dx wiring harness get all hacked up by rewiring or will i need a completely new one?

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 2 2004, 01:59 PM
DO SOME FUCKIGN RESEARCH... THIS FUCKING QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED ADN ANSWERED A BILLION FUCKIGN TIMES.
[post=385300]Quoted post[/post]​

wow...your fucking gay

the swap is pretty straight forward. if you have a dx, your gonna need to do the mpfi wiring. after that is all done, then your gonna need to axles,hubs,and mounts. and dont forget the shift linkage. the wiring is a little difficult, but directions can be found (just search the web)

Originally posted by b16kidd+Sep 2 2004, 02:36 PM-->
brian11to1
@Sep 2 2004, 01:59 PM
DO SOME FUCKIGN RESEARCH... THIS FUCKING QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED ADN ANSWERED A BILLION FUCKIGN TIMES.
[post=385300]Quoted post[/post]​

wow...your fucking gay

the swap is pretty straight forward. if you have a dx, your gonna need to do the mpfi wiring. after that is all done, then your gonna need to axles,hubs,and mounts. and dont forget the shift linkage. the wiring is a little difficult, but directions can be found (just search the web)
[post=385321]Quoted post[/post]​

He'll only need hubs if he has an HF... if he does he needs DX or Si hubs...

you need to but mounts for the swap, 93 integra axles, 95 gsr upper radiator hose, shift linkage for swap, custom wiring harness, throttle cable bracket, now you can get the mounts, harness and linkage from www.placeracing.com, or www.enjo.com. now i bought the swap from japan, and i got engine,trans,ecu, and linkage out of 99 si, i used the linkage but you have to cut it down.

Originally posted by j_max420@Sep 3 2004, 08:30 PM
you need to but mounts for the swap, 93 integra axles, 95 gsr upper radiator hose, shift linkage for swap, custom wiring harness, throttle cable bracket, now you can get the mounts, harness and linkage from www.placeracing.com, or www.enjo.com. now i bought the swap from japan, and i got engine,trans,ecu, and linkage out of 99 si, i used the linkage but you have to cut it down.
[post=385925]Quoted post[/post]​

Its 90-93 Axles, 92-93 GSR upper radiator hose, 90-93 Lower radiator hose, modified stock harness, mounts, throttle bracket & linkage from Hasport (THE BEST), 90-93 Integra throttle cable (or 88-91 Si).

Originally posted by brian11to1+Sep 3 2004, 08:44 PM-->
@Sep 3 2004, 08:30 PM
[post=385925]Quoted post[/post]​

Its 90-93 Axles, 92-93 GSR upper radiator hose, 90-93 Lower radiator hose, modified stock harness, mounts, throttle bracket & linkage from Hasport (THE BEST), 90-93 Integra throttle cable (or 88-91 Si).
[post=385935]Quoted post[/post]​

lets see, i have a 91 dx, with a b16a, and i used the stock lower radiator hose, and 95 gsr upper hose, stock throttle cable, 93 teg axles. enjo is a hell of alot cheaper, and better quality, and also they sponsor. if you want to put up with the bullshit of modifing your stock harness go ahead but for like $200.00 you can get a nice clean brand new harness from placeracing

if you decide to do it i have the axles and the linkage i will sell you let me know

brett

Back