b16a obd1 to 99 ek obd2b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poloboy4

ok might be a dumb ? but once again obd wise on the same car... i bought a b16a obd1 engine and tranny i want to put it in my ek so far i have all the mount (not sure on the tranny mount... anyways what jumper do i use if im going obd2b to obd1? and what harness do i use? im lost cuz i have a y7 harness and i want the car to be obd1....
so far..do i use my obd2 injectors?
engine mounts r good.. i got a pending shift linkage in a trade...
now im planning on going with a p28....

ok yes i have seen im better off converting to obd2..i know it but im limited on cash atm... i just need to know what jumper and harness to use i can get the wiring done...just need to know were to put what in...

Lol actually I did After I posted this but no reply yet has any1 here done this b4?

well you need to run wires for vtec, and use obd2 sensors(i think some obd1 sensors have the same plug, if so ise those) obd2 dizzy, and alternator if you want to use the y7 harness. or u can go to a junkyard and pick up an 0bd1 harness from a 92-95 civic ex/si, then everything should plug right up on the engine side. im not sure about under the dash though.. do you have emissions testing? obd1 in an obd2 car is illegal.

Back