B16A Oil and Water Gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG6Civic83

Okay I have my B16 but I need to know where the Water Temp Sending Unit and Oil Pressure Sending Units are so I can hook up my aftermarket oil psi and water temp gauges. Any help would be great and pics would be outstanding.

i belice the ect switch is under the vtec solenoid. its green with 2 wires comong out. Oil pressure is i belivee is behing the block to the left of the oil filter. Its a black 1 prong sensor. I think those are it but someone correct me if i'm wrong

I have a b16a SiR II motor, if you have the same engine as I do, you may no see the oil pressure switch, and it may need to be dyed and taped. The water temp, just follow the rad hose at the bottom of your rad to the block, that housing has your therma in it.

the water temp sender is directly under the dizzy.. the single wire one.. 3/8 in thick sensor

i'm thinking the oil pressure sender is located next to the oil filter, but i'm not positive...

Yeah I am about to go pick up my gauges and needed to know. I really don't want to tap a hole into the block for oil pressure readings ya know. Paid too much for the motor.

Back