B16a questions!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Since a mod hasn't moved my other post from the forsale section I suppose I will post it in here..
Moving on....

Hey guys,
New to the site, but not to new to Hondas and mechanical stuff..

Little info:
I've got two cars, a EG as a daily driver and a EE2 (90 Wagovan) for a play car..

I'm puttin a JDM B16a in the wagon and I've run into a few problems but nothing too hard really.. I've got a Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold plan on doing 2.25" exhaust, header, etc. etc.. Also doing a small wiring tuck as well.. But I've still got a few questions..

So I got to looking at my tranny the other day on my B16 with manual tranny and noticed there is two hoses coming from where the speedo cable goes in.. I was wondering what those hoses go to? My D15 auto tranny doesn't have them.
What do I do with these?

I sent my wiring harness to Rywire, and I just got it wired up, and I have two ecus, a PR3 and a PWO, which would be better? Also, they put a green plug on my injector resistor end, which is completely different from the gray one I have on my Injector box.. should I re-wire that into the gray plug? Or is it something I'm missing?

Does anyone have a fuel/vaccum diagram link?

I'll post picture of the progress later on.. It's going to be sweet.. If you are into the wagon type thing..

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to do everything right..

Also, I have a boatload of stock parts for sale.. check the classifieds!

plug the hoses, you dont need them.
either ecu, bout the same as far as i know.
call rywire and ask them. dont fuck it up.
vacuum.jpg

theres that.

good luck

Okay hoses coming out of VSS are for POWER STEERING LINES
if the car you are swapping has PS the hoses goes on the nipples on the rear crossmember there are lines like fuel rail lines on car and clamp it for circulation of PS> GOOD LUCK!;)

Back