B16a Sir II into Civic EX HELP ME IM SOOO LOST!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gno95

:( Ok. Im new ...so new to the swap deal...that its scaring me to death reading and figuring what Ill need.

I drive a Civic EX 95 ..Automatic : ( i know...I want this: from hmotorsonline...
16A 92-95 (SiR-II) Complete Change Over
Price: $ 2250.00 Plus shipping and handling
Availability: In stock and ready to go

- Motor
- Hydraulic Tranny (S21, Y21)
- ECU (P30)
- Axles with Half Shaft
- Shift Linkage
- Stock Motor Mounts *
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- LSD Tranny (Optional +$300)

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

* Please Note: We now offer the Hasport Hydraulic tranny to cable car conversion kit for $429. Also available is the Hasport High Horsepower upgraded motor mount kit for $300.

Id like to know what I will need. Do I want that LSD? What about the Hydraulic tranny to cable conv? Im so lost I sat here for the last 3 hrs and I cant seem to find anything helpful other than It will fit my car.

I also read that you guys recommend getting a new clutch and flywheel..seen as I drive an automatic..what do u recommend...I dont want anything "racing" right now...Its a daily drive from work to the house to skool so what do you guys recommend?

I put a few things on my D just the basics...Intake AEM V2..(rigged cuz its for a manual) HP racing headers and full exhaust. ???? what will fit and what wont...its a 92-95 Sir II...I dont know anything about EG EK etc...so I mean...yea Im a dumbass n00b ..I hope you guys dont mind helping me...As you can see I need help..:(:weep::search:

First off that changeover comes with a manual tranny.Your either going to have to do a 5spd conversion (pedals and all) or ask them if they have a auto swap.As for the the Hydraulic tranny to cable conv,your not gonna need that.Your not going to need a new clutch or flywheel because your car is automatic.Your only real issue for your car is going to be if you want to stay auto or do the 5spd conversion and getting some motor mounts.Since your car is obd1 and a EX you do not have to do anything with the wiring because the motor is obd1 and you already have vtec wired.

Thanks for the reply. Im def going to a stick shift i m tired of auto. and I think that complete swap from hmonline comes with ev thing really...Ill just have to purchase the LSD. and Deal with new headers exhaust and stuff -_-

any one??? so I found out my car is a EJ ( civic ex coupe)....Im putting a B16a in ..and that I have to look for parts for a Del Sol Vtec or 99-00 Civic Si.... any good clutches you guys recommend.?

Buy this book and all your questions wiil be answered"Honda Engine Swaps" by Aaron Bonk its $24.95 and well worth the money. It tells all about mounts a/c power steering cooling system shift linkage on and on.

Back