1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a Wiring Convertion Help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by tdaigs, May 21, 2003.

1. tdaigs

tdaigs Junior Member

I have a 89 si crx (whitch did have a D16 in it). I just bought a b16a from japan. The Engine wire conectors are not the same as the crx ones. On the left side The intack side the engine has 3 round conectors 1 big 1 med 1 small. THe other side of the engine has a 1 med and one for the injetor resiter(which this one matches).

On the Crx intack side it has a 1 Big conecoor 1 big square and 1 little square.

I was wonding if some one could tell me where i could find a convertion kit or info on all the wires so i could make my own. I still have all the concetors from the old engine and the old car from japan. So if i know what the wire where i could just hook them up right.

2. chasengnouc

chasengnouc Junior Member

use you stock D16 harness and amke it work like adding the VTEC SOl wire, VTEC pressure switch, and Knock sensor. Hopefully you have a very good honda tech or someone who has a clue on what they are doing if you do need help.
Draft saved Draft deleted