b16a?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ekbeast

i have a 1996 ek with a 2nd gen b16a 1st i dont know if iam in the right place for these ?..if not my bad iam new in this..so..my appoligies ...so far i have..2.5 straight pipin a spoon exaust ,Aem V2 intake, JDM r headers,Aem high volume fueil rail,skunk2 pro series manifold,AcT 6 puck spring race disc,Act Prolite Flywhell,spoon 70mm throttle body,p72 chip ecu standard chip,

i reccently bought these parts.
skunk2 valve springs
skunk2 tititanium retainer
skunk2 high comp valves,and a pair of skunk2 pro+2 camshafts

so my questions are iam kinda confused with the valves i got my block is completly stock so of course that means so are my pistons is is ok to use these valves with what i have or should i not use them...and..iam also querious on what will my 1/4 mile would .b...now..with all that ..thankz

Last edited:

nah i think ur confused yeah i know theres oversized valves but nah i bought regular size one's...the thing is they sell them in..standard compresion and high compresion i bought the high compresion one's not over sized there regular size but there high comp ...thats my ?...if its safe to run does with the stock pistons...

so basicly ur sayin if i wanna have my motor run as perfection ..i will need a port polish ..on my head ..what about a 3 angle valve job will that b enough..??

damn man i really appreciate u cuttin it down 4 me like that ...well...yup makes so much sence ..well i will deffenatly port polish my head...now..thankz..man...

ohh..it seem's u know allot man...so..can u answere me this..??...i was smashin in my car today and ...it smelled like kinda burnin oil...and it was throwin HEFTY..smoke 4rm my exaust...it leaks like...one-three..drops of oil everytime i run the car and come back and turn it off.....what u think it is...???

Back