b16a2 in2 a 90 Da

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dinero

wuts good i got a 90 integra OBD0 and im thinkin bout buyin a swap out of 2000 sithat was totaled in the rear. im gettin a sik deal that i dont want to pass up and cant pass up i'd be a fool if i didnt get it. wut do i need 2 do to make it work as far as wiring wut mounts to use ecu axels etc. i currently have a stock ls in it out of a 93 but i have my intake manifold on it and the head gasket went and i have a problem some where cuz whenever i step on the gas and floor it the car bogs out and cuts off. jus in case i cant get the b16 can i get some suggestion on wut you all think my current problem wit the car bogging out on might be

Get the motor, keep your tranny.
Swap the accessories (injectors/alternator etc)
Use your axles, mounts shouldn't be too much of an issue, not sure if you need any.

Quoted post[/post]]
Get the motor, keep your tranny.
Swap the accessories (injectors/alternator etc)
Use your axles, mounts shouldn't be too much of an issue, not sure if you need any.
if he would have bothered searching, he would have found the answer. he doesnt need shit for mounts and only really needs to add wires for vtec.

Back