b16a2 into a 91 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxsk8er

i got a b16a2 and im going to be putting it into a crx si i just wanted to kno what wiring im going to have to do and like what distributor i got to get and injectors

i got 1st gen injectors and 1st gen distributor that i will use if i can

i also have a 1st gen ecu and i was wonder if i could use that
if not im going to have to buy a jumper right

Lmk asap want to do the swap soon

You'll need to either get the conversion harness from some place (like hasport) or do the OBD1 to OBD0 conversion yourself. I personally, would rewire everything for OBD1, because its a better system. All the aftermarket engine management systems run on OBD1, meaning that if at a later date you could run Uberdata or Hondata without needing to rewire your car....again.

However, running it OBD1 would requre getting an OBD1 ECU and you'd have to sell that 1st gen one that you have.

Yeah i got a question about that, i have a b16a2 ready with b18c1 head, i want to do a conversion too, obd-0 to obd-1 ,does anyone have a wiring diagram or some sort? I don't want to buy a harness, i think the rewiring is easier isn't it? the main problem is the knocksensor i think

It isn't rocket science, but at the same time it is time consuming. If you want to run the OBD1 ecu, you will need the OBD1 distributor and 4 wire O2 sensor. The OBD1 injectors are optional, but if you decide to run them, you will need to remove the resistor box from the equation.

Back