b16a2 swap into 94 del sol s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wanted to know why my b16a2 motor is being a pain in the ass to put in my 94 del sol?... i have a obd1 computer for the motor and i heard i could use my factory wiring harness?....if not does any on have any harness for sale?.. and could i use the shift linkage from the motor i got?....should i use the the headers from the stock motor and put it on the b16 ....does anyone know how to wire up v-tec and the knock sensor

use search. you'll find your answers.

if your talking about the header off your d series then no, they arent compatable.
use your stock harness.
get the shift linkage from a bseries delsol.
get the motor mounts from a b series delsol.

i tryed to use my factory wiring harenss and i had to change a cople of things like the plug to the distributor cause it would not fit and all the injector plugs. answers on wiring???
the headers from the b16 will not fit to the rest of the factory exaust system becaust the flange and the whole thing is larger... answers on that? thanks

if your using an obd1 ecu then you need to get an obd1 distributer, obd1 fuel injectors.
if the flanges dont match up then you can just take the header (if its not ceramic coated) and have it cut, turned, and rewelded. but if its too big then theres no point. unless you wanna pay for another cat. just buy another used header, or trade.

Back