b16a3 into 99 ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JimJewy

How hard is it to this? I think a a3 is a OBD 1. Anyone know how?

what do you mena how hard is this? the b16a3 is out of the del sols, and the 99 civic also offered the si, which held a b16. this means that the engine bay is large enough to hold the engine. what else do you wanna know??

mostly is the motor ODB1 or ODB2? Like upp here in canada it is hard to find the B series for a descent price. I know it will fit but i am more worried bout the other crap. I have been told that a B16A3 is more trouble then a B16A2

im not sure how easy it is but im thinking you should get a obd2 so you can just plug it in? im sure you have to so some repining and add a few wires but it shouldnt be hard.

i hate living in canada some days. i want a B motor. I am hoping to buy one from a guy on here. what is the difference between a B16A2 and a B16A3

i did and odb number is the only thing. So then it comes down to how much electrical crap i feel like doing.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 20 2003, 03:24 PM
sorry but i have to
OBD-On board diagnostics
ODB-Doesnt mean shit in the automotive world

but it means something to the music world

ODB- Ol' Dirty Bastard

Originally posted by wngfn05@Nov 20 2003, 02:05 PM
what do you mena how hard is this? the b16a3 is out of the del sols, and the 99 civic also offered the si, which held a b16. this means that the engine bay is large enough to hold the engine. what else do you wanna know??

That was a stupid reply

haha yes it was i think hes is trying to build up his number of post

ekk :eek: well you could say the same thing about this one too sorry. :eek:

Back