1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16asir2 with turbo

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Holy_racer, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy_racer

Holy_racer Member

wassup people.. I'm going to put a turbo in my car.. I using a b16asir2.. how many psi can the motor handle.. how many psi should I run with stock internal..
    By the way, how much will shop charge for a turbo kit installation? How often do I have to change my oil.. what do I do when change oil? How many miles will I get per gallon of gas.? do you guys know how many horses and troques will I get?

any suggestions and helps is appreciated.

thank you guys..

2. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

holy fucking alot of questions batman.....

3. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

Don't know. Six. If you have to ask you can't afford it, or haven't saved enough. I would think every 3k miles. Remove plug, R2 filter, install plug, add oil. Couldn't tell you exactly, expect a drop in mileage. I doubt anyone will give you horses for turbo charging your engine, and I looked up troques in the dictionary and couldn't find anything. But if it has anything to do with owning horses then I'd buy alot, horses can pack away the food!

suggestions....

Here's one, why don't you learn what your talking about and ask a more specific question.

thank you drive through...

4. Holy_racer

Holy_racer Member

LOL, thanks for the help... What I meant by horses is horse power idiot.. dumb ass don't know shit... huh? LOL.. o well, thanks for the suggestion idiot..

5. Holy_racer

Holy_racer Member

By the way, I just missed spell torque... LOL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.