1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16b into 95 eg need just a couple?s

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by eg95, Jul 28, 2011.

1. eg95

eg95 New Member

My b16b came with the manifold but no down pipe. I have an apex cat back system that was previously mated with my old d series. What down pipe will work? I've seen an itr downpipe and a gsr one will they both fitt? Also if someone could recommend a site where I could find a decent one piece header without spending buku bucks. ? #2 my old high pressure power steering will not fit on the ctr pump, which one will work for my application ? :rimshot:

2. eg95

eg95 New Member

And if anyone has the b series tranny bracket that goes on the front of the tranny to the passenger side lower mount let me know I need one. I'm in the nj ny area

3. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

I believe the ITR or GSR header would work; most catback systems are designed around a stock system and do not specify the motor.

ebay would be cheapest...

Maybe line off of an Integra would work.

4. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Not sure on the pump varieties but I know a OBD1 B16A (JDM) will fit (had one on my EG). Look into a OBD1 PS Pump from a B18B1 or B18C1 too (can't verify but they should work).

I looked up part numbers for OBD1 vs OBD2 B18C1 (GSR) and they are different (each had 2 diff pumps to choose from).
    OBD1 and OBD2 Honda Civic Del Sol (B16A3) pumps are the same part numbers. (I think this works too)
    99/00 Civic Si (B16A2) has its own number.

Once again, I know OBD1 B16A (JDM) will work with no problems.

5. eg95

eg95 New Member

Thanks for the help. I found the one I need it's at rock auto . Com

EDELMANN Part # 80267 Pressure Line Assembly; 18mm Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 45" (w/Switch Port)
    W/Switch Port
    From 98 civic si

EDELMANN Part # 80094 Pressure Line Assembly; 14mm Male Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 55" (w/Switch Port)

This my old one 95 civic ex

6. eg95

eg95 New Member

I stand corrected this the one I need from a gsr

EDELMANN Part # 80300 Pressure Line Assembly; 18mm Male Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 56" (w/Switch Port)
    Standard trans.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted