B16b into 95 eg need just a couple?s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg95

My b16b came with the manifold but no down pipe. I have an apex cat back system that was previously mated with my old d series. What down pipe will work? I've seen an itr downpipe and a gsr one will they both fitt? Also if someone could recommend a site where I could find a decent one piece header without spending buku bucks. ? #2 my old high pressure power steering will not fit on the ctr pump, which one will work for my application ? :rimshot:

And if anyone has the b series tranny bracket that goes on the front of the tranny to the passenger side lower mount let me know I need one. I'm in the nj ny area

I believe the ITR or GSR header would work; most catback systems are designed around a stock system and do not specify the motor.

ebay would be cheapest...

Maybe line off of an Integra would work.

Not sure on the pump varieties but I know a OBD1 B16A (JDM) will fit (had one on my EG). Look into a OBD1 PS Pump from a B18B1 or B18C1 too (can't verify but they should work).

I looked up part numbers for OBD1 vs OBD2 B18C1 (GSR) and they are different (each had 2 diff pumps to choose from).
OBD1 and OBD2 Honda Civic Del Sol (B16A3) pumps are the same part numbers. (I think this works too)
99/00 Civic Si (B16A2) has its own number.

Once again, I know OBD1 B16A (JDM) will work with no problems.

Thanks for the help. I found the one I need it's at rock auto . Com

EDELMANN Part # 80267 Pressure Line Assembly; 18mm Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 45" (w/Switch Port)
W/Switch Port
From 98 civic si

EDELMANN Part # 80094 Pressure Line Assembly; 14mm Male Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 55" (w/Switch Port)

This my old one 95 civic ex

I stand corrected this the one I need from a gsr

EDELMANN Part # 80300 Pressure Line Assembly; 18mm Male Captive O-Ring x 14mm Male Inverted Flare x 56" (w/Switch Port)
Standard trans.

Back