B17 Integra need advice.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

Hey guys i just bough a 91 B17 gsr integra for 700 buck, astec green. It was hit in the back and is fixable but car needs to be redone with paint ect.. its pretty rough. I was thinking about parting the car out and a friend offered to trade me a B18B worth $400 a Gsr head with 2 bent valves need mechine shop to rebuild it.. But i say i could sell that for 500+ on ebay. An a D16Y8 head along with a worthless Ys1 LS tranny. I just want to know if that is worth it, that gsr head is kinda ate up so i would need to invest at least 200. My B17a has 145k miles its complete with a/c ect.. just want to know if my price for 1400 is worth it for the B17? And how much these motors are going for today? I know they are rare but the B18c is better imo..

Thanks for the help, Nick.

That YS1 Tranny is not an LS tranny. It's a cable GSR tranny. I say fix the car and keep it. B18Cs are a dime a dozen. 2nd gen GSRs are getting rarer and rarer. Post up some pics of it.

Back