B18/B20/H22 into sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

my qeustion is if one of these engines B18/B20/H22 with an automatic tranny fit into a del sol with an automatic tranny. I could get a sweet deal on anyof these engines cause everyone wants the manual (for good reason) but as my daily driver in bumper to bumper traffic a nice automatic works wonders. Now with a bigger engine it would make the sol a little faster.

also what engine is the best balanced, Im looking for max power of NA and would like to autox the car as well. Upgraded suspension would be thrown in too

as far as i know the b20 wont work. the h22 will be a little more difficult swap..

id' try to get a b18 and auto trans if thats your thing

I could get a 1993 Teg complete car with damage but good engine/trans etc. for like $700 and an auto lude form 1992 for about 1200 complete car with damage both engines under 100k and I was thinking of getting it, swap the engines and sell all reamining parts and would break close to even. Just a thought. I wanna know if it would work for sure though. Im leaning more towards the teg cause like you said it would fit better and the aftermarket is better for it as well. also a lil cheaper but the lure of 200hp is nice!

whats the difference between the 92-93 B18 and the 94-00 B18? non-vtec

Back